**Please note you can generate more leads using Google Maps.
The process is best explained using an example.
For Instance: A recruitment consultancy targeting social media agencies in Australia.
1. Google it: Pop your search phrase into Google.com. You'll get 49,000,000 results, but you only care about the top 3-4 pages.
2. Geo-target: Using the tool, you can target Australia. Do this by opening the appropriate Google (TLD) domain. For example: By default
Google.co.uk targets the UK and Google.com.au - Australia.
3. Autopilot or Manual: Now, choose AUTOPILOT to quickly scan up to 5 pages. Or select MANUAL to personally choose the results to include in your list.
4. Download results: Download the results by entering your email address.
5. Download Results: Choose to download the results as a .CSV file, which can be opened within Excel.
6. Engagement via Emails and Social Media: Follow your targets on social media. Add their emails to Mailchimp or other marketing automation tools.
**It takes less than 30 seconds to get this tool working for you.