Join our Facebook group to make suggestions and ask questions related to the roadmap.
Features for the future / Roadmap (in no particular order)
- Ability to connect with employees on LinkedIn
- Develop APIs for GoPinLeads
- [Updated 6th July] GDPR compliant version of GoPinLeads, for EU residents and citizens - more information
- Announcement and deal bar for the web app and Chrome Extension
[Updated 5th July] to be investigated further - in the Chrome extension - can we restrict 'reading data' to only a couple of sites (obviously we are only reading Google Maps / Google Search). - [Updated 6th July] If the user has already signed up before - not to have the same login experience as new users - eg: image
- [Update 12th July] to be investigated further - Export the address information (within the excel sheet) in different columns including address 1, city, region, country, postcode.
- [Updated 3rd Aug] Finding 'unclaimed' businesses on Google Maps and adding it as a column in the excel sheet generated.
- Ability to find employees without finding businesses - EmployeeSearch (Beta)
19th December 2018
- Affiliate programme - using a third party tool
5th December 2018
- [Update 17th July] to be investigated further - Allow any user to buy extra (one-off) credit by paying a fee.
- [Update 10th July] - For every potential charge made by the extension and web app we will clarify how many credits are going to be charged.
- A panel present within the tool to show previous results collected
- [Updated 3rd July] Popup on tips and guides within web app - how to use the tool better.
- Improve the on-boarding process - wireframes
- [Update 9th July] to be investigated further - Have a checkmark to export only those with emails so we do not get charged for others.
- [Update 8th July] Thorough usability testing and fixes for the web app.
26th September 2018
- Unused credits for paid packages will now be rolled over to the new month
- We have increased the accuracy of our leads data by 20% (second tab of results)
30th August 2018
- Credit for Enterprise and AppSumo customers renew on 1st of each month!
- Bug fixes related to stability during peak hours
26th July 2018
- Sign up and register using email address (as opposed to just social media accounts) - screenshot / wireframes
- Provide all users with the option to view the document in Google Docs and Excel.
- Few changes to improve the onboarding process, when user first installs and uses GoPinLeadAdd information about 3 tabs within the Excel sheet - wireframes
- Replace the term 'Venues' with 'Businesses' - wireframes
- Add a warning in the search: Export the same results or emails or leads multiple time, each export eats your credits. -
- Make sure that once the user has logged in, they remain logged in
- BUG - Allow users to log out of their social media accounts and login with a different account, especially for the web app.
- Within the AppSumo credits /200 (image) is confusing for the users. Find a more logical way to display the credits to the user.
- Add Instagram and YouTube details alongside LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in the Venues / Businesses tab.
- Make the tab 2 (of the Excel sheet) more meaningful i.e. include company name, (website), first name, last name, job title, (LinkedIn, email), company phone number, address, and website.
- Change the profile images of leads in the extension with their initials (image)
15th June 2018
- Ability to offer enterprise packages i.e. paying via license codes to companies, discount sites, and more.
- Improve the ability to handle 1000s of users.
1st May 2018
- Launch of the new web app with all the same feature as the Chrome extension
- New algorithm to generate even more results, compared to Google Maps for most searches. Generally 1.5x
27th March 2018
- Allow users to refer and gain credits
28th November 2017
- Ability for users to keep their Excel sheets for a long period
24th October 2017
- Ability to add multiple packages offered to the users
6th September 2017
- Ability to login using Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter
- Credits deducted based on the search conducted
- Provide credits consumed for the search within the email
- Ability to send out welcome emails
- Assign credits monthly
27th August 2017
- The content is now available as an Excel sheet
- Conducted several load testing exercises to run 10s of users in parallel
18th July 2017
- Receive email addresses with your search
- Alongside LinkedIn profiles of employees
21st May 2017
- Ability to search Google Maps via a Chrome extension
- Added new designs to Google Maps
From 15th December 2016 - 15th May 2017
- Start with developing a Chrome extension to make Google Searches easier
- Only available for Google.com
- Find social media accounts including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, GPlus, and YouTube.
- Start AutoPilot search from any page for Google.com, earlier just possible from the first page.